Sunday, April 01, 2007

Setting Up

Gday all,
What a long day it has turned out to be! Although my wonderful hubby let me sleep in (awww how sweet) we got so much done today and I feel so relieved.

Well it started while I was waiting for lunch really. I put on a movie and did some of the folding. When lunch was over Paulie had to go do some stuff for work (gets some o'time tho!) and Greggie was in bed so I decided to call my mum and touch base. In the middle of our phonecall she had another call come through so when I hung up I decided to go and have a nice shower and pamper myself a little *aww*. I had just finished getting dressed and brushing my hair and the phone rang.... It was mum... at the front door!! haha!! She rang the doorbell, my mobile and the house phone was the last resort. Anyhows. I let her in. She'd come over to give me a hand cleaning up and getting reading for setting some bubba stuff up! yayay!
So Greg was awake and had his lunch in the high chair while we cleaned up the kitchen (for those who don't know, we've all been a little sick this week with a horrible virus so the place was a little messy to say the least!! Paul even had a sick day! Which doesnt happen often.) It was a good start. We hang some clothes out on the line then set to getting into my scrapbooking room - now bubs room to clean it up and out and set up the bed n stuff.

We managed to move (well... I instructed more than moved.... I feel like a house and shouldn't be lifting with 3 weeks to go!) my scrapping stuff into Pauls room (well it's now OUR room... I'll have to call it the office or something haha) and after some sorting out set up the bed in there as well. By this time Paulie had arrived home and was helping too. We took turns keeping Mr Greggie occupied and soon had things looking sorta reasonable! Thanks mum!!!!!

Once mum left I had a rest - I know Greg went to bed but its unknown how much SLEEP he actually had!!

Mum had left her glasses here so I dropped around to take them to her and decided to pick up some pizza on the way home. Greg ate 2 slices!! ooooo!!

Paul and I got in and sorted the other boxes and stuff out enough so that we could actually MOVE in bubs room. We managed to throw a heap of rubbish out and put some other stuff in the shed for now.

We're feeling quite happy about it and I'm relieved that it is done. I also put Gregs quilt on his bed and made up the other bed too so yay its nearly done. All I need now are the drawers to put bubs clothes in (which are all washed and neatly folded ready to go away ..... awww they so tiny!) which I endeavour to get done by tomorrow arvo.


We're off to the Dr's on Tuesday for what we hope to be our last pre-natal visit before bub arrives but we'll have to see what Dr says.


Val, Jon, Pam and Beaux will all be home for Easter this weekend which I can't wait to see them all. I miss them all so much!!

There is so much happening in the family at the moment but it is getting rather late and I'm actually feeling tired .... hopefully I'll actually sleep!!

Take care you lot and keep watching for the latest news on bub2!

No comments: