Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Birth-news

Friends,
Some of you may already know, I'm having a baby!! Well the time has come and its full steam ahead.... TOMORROW!! I know this comes as a shock to some of you as you know bub isn't due til later in the month but due to some minor issues (nothing too serious to worry about) bub's birthday has been brought forward.

I'm quite excited about it... still in shock that I will meet the little blighter tomorrow!! Paul will remain in touch with many people via sms & a few emails here and there........ and I plan to update myspace with photos galore later next week, just as soon as I'm home and up to typing away..... sorry to keep you all waiting that long!! (some things just can't be helped)

Those in Dub-vegas feel free to come visit me sometime over Easter (and remember it is Easter..... choccie choccie choccie ;P hehehe)

Take care and talk to you when theres another member of the family about!
Lyndal

No comments: