Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Pasher Bulker is FREEEEEE

A re-cap/update
Gregory is now 20months old and doing very well. He hasnt been talking much except for a few little words like dad, car and ball. He says mum if he really needs to. His favourite thing at the moment is hi-5's and giving hugs!! He gives hugs to nearly anyone :o)
Mitchell is 3 months later this week (oh goodness where has that time gone?). He started giggling last week and returns smiles all the time. He loves tummytime and has started gnawing his hands.... I think he's teething!! argh!
Paulie loves it when Gregory runs up to him when he gets home from work.
I'm enjoying the challenge of 2 under 2. I'm still adjusting to managing brekkie every morning! (Couldnt the whole time while I was pregnant due to morning sickness) I've managed to have enough time to do some sewing (ie time out!!) and made Gregory some new overalls.

So there's the low-down of my world at the moment. My boys (all 3 of them) are my world. (I recently added a friend to myspace whos dear little boy Kaleb has ended up with shakenbaby syndrome. Seeing what he has been through and seeing his photos makes me realise just how precious each moment and each day is with the people you care about and love.)

Yay the spicegirls are touring (oh how exciting? hear the sarcasim)
Can't wait - my birthday soon!! yayayayay
Take care you lot

No comments: